• "I saw you growing: about the ancient and the new life with wood, forest and moon", 1996
• "... and you accompany me: how trees and forests benefit you", 1999
• "Solid Wood Houses: The Tree Principle for Near-Natural Living", 2008
To this day, Thoma has eight books authored which topics search as the health-promoting effect of the wood, mental messages various types of wood and the future of self-sufficient housing.
In 1996, Thoma collected his collected accounts of wood, forest and moon summarized in his first book "I saw you grow". The book is in seven Languages have appeared, including English, Japanese and Norwegian. It's over 100,000 Times sold and is today in the ninth edition.
More on the Subject:
Erwin Thoma is a sought-after pioneer and an expert in the field of knowledge and research.
• Thoma works with a worldwide network of carpentry planning and implementing Holz100.
• Holz100 became the only building system worldwide with the Cradle to Cradle certificate Gold awarded.
• Holz100 stores CO2 in the building fabric. It can be built climate neutral and be recycled without residue. Holz100 is the building material for the post-fossil age.
• Holz100 houses are built in factories that are powered by solar energy and at production has a positive energy balance.
• Holz100 holds the world record in the thermal insulation of all static building materials. • Wooden houses are energy self-sufficient, they meet passive house standard without insulation and complicated building services.
• Holz100 combines the sense of security of old wooden houses with the requirements modern building physics. The health-promoting effect of wood is the book "The gentle medicine of the trees" by Maximilian Moser and Erwin Thoma.
• Up to eleven-story buildings have already been realized.
• Holz100 meets all construction standards and has the European Technical Approval.
Over 1000 Holz100 houses have been built so far in 33 countries around the world. Below are Detached houses, residential complexes, hotels, office buildings as well as community and congress centers.
Holz100: The Essential in Brief
Holz100 shields against high-frequency beams such as mobile phone masts as an example and therefore almost entirely offers its residents an unencumbered living while maintaining all positive effects of the earth's magnetic field.
A Holz100 home is a natural way of shielding you and your family from external harmful effects and at the same time bring you an oasis of peace and relaxation.
Our Holz100 wood homes have survived numerous earthquakes in Japan, including the devastating Tohoku earthquake from 2011, unscathed.
Our Holz100 homes braved the strongest storms in German's coastal regions and were re-habitable after flooding without significant, structural damage. Be worry-free and stay calm with Holz100 as you are safe from the destructive forces of nature.
Our company Thoma has not built the world's quietest wooden hotel for nothing.
Holz100 offers you a double-shell wall structure and customized ceiling constructions that bring you solutions far beyond the requirements of current sound insulation standards.
This creates the opportunity for minimum production in waste and in turn is used to generate energy in its own co-generation plant. In any case, the energy required to produce Holz100 is much lower than that of concrete, bricks or laminated beams.
Now more than ever, it is important to retire and relax completely without being disturbed.
Holz100 walls are exclusively made from renewable raw materials which store CO2 from the atmosphere in their mass. Existing beyond its capabilities as a building material, it is also a great solution to environmental sustainability in homes.