Security is the answer to many questions.
Thermal insulation: Lowest possible operating costs by world record for thermal insulation values
Sound insulation: Find peace through the best sound insulation
• "Trees for the soul: which wood strengthens me?", 2015 (co-author Julia Gruber)
• "Wooden Wonder: The Return of Trees to Our Lives", 2016
• "The Secret Language of Trees: And How Science Decrypts Them", 2012
• "The gentle medicine of trees: living healthy with old and new knowledge", 2014 (Co-author: Maximilian Moser)
• "I saw you growing: about the ancient and the new life with wood, forest and moon", 1996
• "... and you accompany me: how trees and forests benefit you", 1999
• "Solid Wood Houses: The Tree Principle for Near-Natural Living", 2008
To this day, Thoma has eight books authored which topics search as the health-promoting effect of the wood, mental messages various types of wood and the future of self-sufficient housing.
In 1996, Thoma collected his collected accounts of wood, forest and moon summarized in his first book "I saw you grow". The book is in seven Languages have appeared, including English, Japanese and Norwegian. It's over 100,000 Times sold and is today in the ninth edition.
More on the Subject:
Erwin Thoma is a sought-after pioneer and an expert in the field of knowledge and research.
• Thoma works with a worldwide network of carpentry planning and implementing Holz100.
• Holz100 became the only building system worldwide with the Cradle to Cradle certificate Gold awarded.
• Holz100 stores CO2 in the building fabric. It can be built climate neutral and be recycled without residue. Holz100 is the building material for the post-fossil age.
• Holz100 houses are built in factories that are powered by solar energy and at production has a positive energy balance.
• Holz100 holds the world record in the thermal insulation of all static building materials. • Wooden houses are energy self-sufficient, they meet passive house standard without insulation and complicated building services.
• Holz100 combines the sense of security of old wooden houses with the requirements modern building physics. The health-promoting effect of wood is the book "The gentle medicine of the trees" by Maximilian Moser and Erwin Thoma.
• Up to eleven-story buildings have already been realized.
• Holz100 meets all construction standards and has the European Technical Approval.
Passive houses without insulation and complicated building technology built from natural wood was long considered a utopia. Today, such a house is available and affordable to everyone, thanks to the successful developments in the Thoma research center.
Thoma means energy self-sufficiency and the woodpecker in the forest shows us the way for the energy of the future: being surrounded by massive timber allows your home to be warm during winter and cool in the summer.
Erwin Thoma published with the medical professor Dr. Max Moser, the inventor of the health effects from wood to man, the book "Gentle Medicine of the Trees", Servus Publisher Erwin Thoma and Max Moser.
Other aspects such as the spiritual messages of different types of wood, expand the holistic handling of wood which flows into all of Thoma's products. It is always important to leave the wood as unadulterated and natural as possible.
Scientific investigations were hired to prove the effects - with amazing results. Reduced heartbeats, more restful sleep, increased concentration, as well as a strengthening of the immune system and the autonomic nervous system could be used for a wood environment was detected.
The Pillars of the Company Thoma
Thoma stands for a healthy living environment. The ideal to use wood and its health-promoting effect in the form of building materials accompanied Thoma since its founding in 1990.
- Holz100 is the first building material to be produced using solar energy.
- Thoma operates the world's first and largest moonwood sawmill as well as a saw casting plant.
- The Neo Ark in Kitzbuhel. From Holz100 the first large office (6,600 sq.m.) was built entirely of wood in which the heating and cooling costs are zero Euros.
- The Forsthofalm in Leogang: Holz100 became the first seven-storey wooden hotel with a pool built on the roof.
• Holz100 is the world's quietest wooden hotel. The Waldklause in Längenfeld.
• Holz100 became the first five-storey without insulation and heating technology made of wood. The residential and commercial building of N11 Architekten, Switzerland.
A prefabricated home ensures saving cost and time from construction, various toxic materials, and minimal thermal bridging. The beauty comes from the fact that it is built with Holz100, guaranteed to bring you the best building standards without compromise.
Passive house values have been deemed the most efficient way to certify any building's efficiency of energy, therefore putting all building standards into consideration. For example, it includes the measure of thermal insulation, airtightness, sustainability, and more.
Mobile homes are the perfect design for a simple prefabricated house made of cross laminated timber. Building it with high quality wood such as Holz100 will guarantee not only your health and wellbeing, but also ideal building standards such as passive house values.
Wood is one of the oldest and most versatile building materials used by humanity but it also has a large part to play in the future of health and housing. Whether it's at Credit Valley Hospital's indoor forest or children playing on the wooden deck of a house, you can always rely on Holz100 to bring the best of the best.
Holz100 Canada Inc.